Kutaisi International University (KIU) is pleased to announce a training of trainers for the "Cyber Security Training Program (CSTP)". The project is funded by the USAID Industry-led Skills Development Program, aimed at establishing a comprehensive cyber security training program at KIU and developing a highly skilled workforce in the field of cyber security.
Up to 40 trainers will be selected to undergo a 40-hour hybrid Training of Trainers (ToT) course in cyber security. The ToT will be implemented in English language by international experts and trainers. Successful participants will be offered a job of trainers for delivery of cyber security trainings at KIU. The trainings will be launched this year.
1. Training participants will complete a 40-hour hybrid Training of Trainers (ToT) course in cyber security and teaching methods Acquire in-depth knowledge and practical skills in cyber security through the ToT program.
2. Develop and deliver high-quality training courses in cyber security based on the newly designed curriculum.
3. Facilitate engaging and interactive training sessions, ensuring effective learning experiences for participants.
4. Provide guidance and support to trainees, fostering their understanding and mastery of cyber security concepts and techniques.
5. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of emerging trends, technologies, and best practices in the field of cyber security.
6. Potential for career advancement within the growing field of cyber security education.
7. The ToT is offered for free and is fully funded. ToT participants will be offered accommodation at the KIU dormitories during the face to face portion of the trainings.
1. Undergraduate degree or its equivalent in a relevant field. Advanced degrees and certification in cyber security will be an advantage.
2. Some expertise in cyber security principles, methodologies, and industry standards.
3. Experience in delivering training programs, workshops, or courses in the field of cyber security will be an advantage.
4. Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Georgian.
5. High level of professionalism, integrity, and commitment to promoting cyber security education.
Interested candidates are invited to submit the following documents in English to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to June 30, 2023:
• Curriculum vitae (CV) highlighting relevant qualifications and experience
• Cover letter expressing interest and suitability for the position
Please, indicate the title of the position in the subject line of the e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further evaluation and interviews.
Note: The project is implemented at Kutaisi International University, located in Kutaisi, Georgia. Applicants must be willing to occasionally travel to Kutaisi.
Kutaisi International University is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.
For any questions, please contact us at Tel.: *0197