KIU Invites Applications for Academic Positions in Computer Science
Kutaisi International University invites applicants with high academic potential and internationally recognized research agenda in the field of Computer Science:
Associate Professors - 2 positions
Contract up to 8 years can be offered for the KIU Associated Professor position for candidates with at least 4 years academic teaching experience, proven track record in teaching and research and relevant academic degree.
The following application documentation should be sent to email@example.com:
1. AC_FORM_001 Candidate Application for Academic Position;
2. AC_FORM_002 Application Form on Academic Position;
3. Copy of Passport/ID Card.
4. Document Certifying Academic Degree in the relevant field.
5. Document Certifying Academic Experience required by the position.
Applications will be accepted by email starting from June 22 to June 30, 2020 until 07:00 PM (GMT+4 (Georgia Standard Time). For additional information please see AC_FORM 003_Candidate Evaluation Form
Final decisions will be made by July 15 2020.
As an equal opportunity employer, KIU explicitly encourages applications from academic minorities (e.g. gender or ethnic), who would bring additional diversity dimension to KIU research and teaching strategies.