KIU implements Bachelor of Science Program in Management.
KIU welcomes students from Georgia and abroad. Please see below details about the program.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Management.
Language of instruction: English
Note: Students can be provided with academic support courses in English language, in case of need during their studies at KIU.
• Program is developed in partnership with TUM and TUM International and approved by the International
Advisory Board of KIU;
• Program accreditation is equivalent to the Georgian accreditation.
• KIU plans to apply for international accreditation prior to the first cohort graduation.
Management Bachelor Program is oriented to prepare qualified, competitive, compliant with modern
requirements management bachelors with continuous professional growth skills. Program goals are as following:
Transfer to student broad theoretical knowledge and to develop practical skills in both basic and one
of the functional management areas: Finance and Accounting; marketing, Strategy and leadership;
Innovations and Entrepreneurship; Innovations and Entrepreneurship; Operations and Supply Chain
Management; Economics and Policy.
Develop in student entrepreneurial, managerial and leadership skills which are essential for the effective
managerial performance in complex, dynamically changing global environment.
Shape the student’s worldview and values, which make him/her a competitive, highly qualified, socially
and ethically responsible person, focused on modern requirements.
Graduates of B.Sc. in Management program:
• Can confidently work in industries at different levels of management (on strategic, operational or middle level management);
• Work in various functional areas of management (ex. accounting, marketing, organization’s management, financing, controlling or personnel, operations and productions, economic and policy analysis), in any types of companies: public, private or non-governmental sector.
• Can take leading positions on local and global level.
• Can start their own entrepreneurship business and manage independently on micro or macro levels of owned business.
- International faculty
- Teaching methods in addition to traditional ones:
• Training sessions
• Active discussions, debates
• Project based presentations
• Team and individual homework assignments
• Testing, peer review of practical exercises, case analysis, discussion-seminars, video presentation seminars and simulation games.
• Access to online databases and library
• High technology infrastructure with modern equipment
• Using individual, student oriented teaching approaches, seminars and implementing lifelong learning practices
• Students of other KIU programs (Mathematics, Computer Science) can choose minor from management program courses
• Student’s mandatory internship and BSc thesis projects
• Multicultural environment at KIU provides students with global outlook to become industry leaders with ability to work at different organizations and across cultures.
• Strong basic knowledge and skills in mathematics and statistics necessary to achieve the program concentrations' learning outcomes.
How to Apply
Citizens of Georgia apply to KIU programs via National Entrance Exams administered by LEPL NAEC .
International students interested in applying to the program, please visit: Admission.